![]() |
| tara and friends at "sweet berry farms" in the strawberry patches. |
![]() |
| we sneaked away from the field trip to pet this horse. Of course I said it was because Tara wanted to, but I got to pet him too :) |
![]() |
| First temple trip for Mark. It was really wonderful to go with the boys and spend the morning in the temple. |
![]() |
| While we waited for the older group to finish, the kids learned how to do indexing, working with the 1940 census. |
![]() |
| New tradition (gleaned from Pinterest) last day of school banner to run through. And yes we repinned it for the boys too.. |
![]() |
| Last day of school junk baskets (this was completely my idea) All the items I never buy... bugles, sunny delight, pop rocks. A few days of joy and junk food to kick off summer !! |



.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment